There are several options for transportation from Harry Reed International Airport (LAS) to the Las Vegas Strip:
- Taxi: The cost of a taxi from the airport to the Strip will vary depending on your specific destination, but it will generally be around $20 to $30. Taxis can be found outside of each terminal at the airport, and you can ask the driver for specific directions to your hotel on the Strip.
- Airport Shuttle: Many hotels on the Strip offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. The cost is free, but you have to check with your hotel to confirm this service, and to find out where the shuttle stops and pick up time.
- Rideshare: Services like Uber and Lyft can be requested through their respective smartphone apps. The cost will vary depending on the specific service and destination, but expect to pay around $15 to $25. you can open the app and set your destination, the app will give you an estimate and you can confirm your ride.
- Car rental: There are several car rental companies at the airport, such as Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, National, and Thrifty. The cost will vary depending on the type of car and rental period, you can check their website or visit their office for more information.
- Bus: RTC route 108 “Centennial Express” cost 2$ one way and it runs frequently from the airport to the strip. You can check the schedule, stops and fare information on the RTC website.
- Monorail: The monorail cost $5 for a single ride and $12 for a unlimited 24-hours ride, the monorail have a limited operating hours and runs only between some points in the strip, you can check their website for more information.
Driving direction to MGM Signature from Las Vegas Airport Car Rental
- Head southeast on Wayne Newton Blvd/McCarran Airport Connector.
- Continue to follow Wayne Newton Blvd.
- Turn left onto Paradise Rd.
- Turn right onto Tropicana Ave.
- Turn left onto Las Vegas Blvd S.
- Turn right onto E Harmon Ave.
- The Signature at the MGM Grand will be on the left.
Please note that these directions are for reference only and you should also check for traffic conditions, construction, and other events that may impact your route on the day of travel.
BOOK NOW !